Monday, July 20, 2009

CARNIVAL SUKAN:)

2 days ago,samad had a carnival sukan..my game is netball,my team is Vieana,Fitrah,Didi,Nabiyatul n me.our team have not enough players.so maybe u know wat the result if not enough players.
before the game start all the student doing some exercise,so me and vie followed the
guy which is so funny,me and vie was like the craziest student at there.some said we're crazy,hyper or smething.i just like 'wat r u doing,vie!!??,STOP IT!' two of us just laugh n laugh n laugh.

soo keep up forwwaarrdd,continue on the game,yellow house lost ,blue wins,merah no.3,hijau maybe no.2,
i dont sure if it's correct.so CONGRATULATIONS!!to smeone that wins for the carnival.
today nothing happen just the usual.got to go school morning tomorrow...........

byee..
SAYONARA..
Fareha H..

No comments:

Post a Comment