Monday, August 31, 2009

HAPPY MERDEKA!!AND YESTERDAY IS ME AND MY MOM BIRTHDAY!!

MERDEKA DAY!!!....................................
day that malaysian cant forget the bravery our prime ministers,our ppl and our patriotics.Yesterday the first ppl said happy bday to me of coz lah my family,second vieana,atiqah,nisha and others.i want to say thank you for remember my bday:).the best is in my bday before my bday is MJ's bday and after my bday merdeka's day,actually my mother planned to birth me in 31.8 1996 but the time to early that day.but i thanks my mother for gived birth to me cause if not i would not be ur daughter and a proud malaysians.ohhh,i used too many bday words hehehe:) and happy birthday to my mom too..we hav the same birthday..haha...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY..MOM...UR THE GREATEST MOM EVER...=).......thank u for taking care of me this whole time...since i was a baby....and thank u for the advice and your anger to make me the right way................................and the most thank you again for giving me life in this world...UR THE BEST!!....=D

already late now before that thanx to vieana cause u post smething bout my bday,
thanx again.

AU REVOIR

Fareha H.....

No comments:

Post a Comment