Monday, September 07, 2009

GOOD LUCK FOR UPSR!!

gud luck for the UPSR!!DO THE BEST!!okay its already like what 15,16 days muslim ppl puasa and next week my mother said she want to do some KUIH RAYA.... and my sister give me a necklace for my bday its a love shape :)....soo yesterday my cousin came to my house and sleep for two days.today no school just cuti only today lah........need to finish folio!!and my mother buy this sitting chair,i dont think its a chair,well kinda chair ...it is soo cute the shape of the CHAIR is HAND, red COLOR .and just now i see PRINCESS PROTECTION PROGRAM,dont think being a PRINCESS in reality is like a fairy tale but its not,the royal ppl wish to be like us,spending time wit friends,see movie and have fun,but us just a normal ppl want to be like them,the ROYALTY,rich and i dont know ,well im not a princess:)

soo,"its not about what u wear or how u look,okay a little,but its about what or how u offer to ur country":)
from princess protection program:)

okay nothing to write anymore....bye bye:)
SAYONARA
Fareha H..

No comments:

Post a Comment