Saturday, September 26, 2009

BUTTERFLY FLY AWAY.......

selamat hari raya....kepada saudara serta saudari..setahun hanya sekali..merayakan hari yang mulia ini
(just remembered Pn.laila told us-sarah,nabila,me,bazil,danish and syahiran,the muslims-to sang the song)hehehe....its almost a week i didnt do any post...and FINALLY finish puasa...got many duit rayaXD.
This year raya is not really fun at klang cause my family..wait this is personal cant tell..srry....

TODAY......
wake early cause my sister,faz go to JB and Singapore...after that planning bout the open house at my house my sister do the wonder pets word in BM(APA YANG PENTING??!KERJASAMA)XD..wait that yesterday,hehehe...after my sister gone to JB...wait at home until 5 smething to go open hse at my aunt's house.....wait and wait and wait until 7 smething...got back home,go to pray(i cant)...my father go to see my grandma...my cousin came AGAIN....eat PIZZA HUT...tomoro mayb my family need to go GIANT to buy smething for the open hse:)(this is bout tomoro..hehehe)....and.......................

THE END OF STORY BOUT TODAY......

U HONEST WITH ME,
U ALWAYS MAKE ME SMILE OR LAUGH,
UR MY BESTFRIEND,
UR THE BEST. To:Vie:)

ARRIVEDERCI..
Fareha H..

No comments:

Post a Comment