Tuesday, September 29, 2009

CANT HEAR "I DOOOO"!!XD

hmmmm.....today.......go to school,first got agama..before me and vie got into agama class..we go into toilet and we talking bout 'smething' and she suddenly sprinkle the water at me...and vieana cant stop saying "OHH..I DOO" ..seems like she cant wait to get marry(not really),got math...errr...nothing to say,rehat...terkena mineral water from sarah bottle(just a little),khb...cikgu keep asking bout pola..jesseline and szi yi spray the water to me...(hey..why today i keep kena water??)and they keep asking bout bla bla bla...,after that cikgu sejarah ask me bout the folio..cikgu give masa sampai khamis..,BI...got into APD room....the BERUK keep 'jentik' me(just like 5 or 4 times)...today i got a keychain from vie and yesterday i got present from nabila..already like 29 september now she gave me..hehehe..btw thanx for the keychain and the present:)

this is the hari raya pics at seremban:



YUMMMMYUMMM....HUNGRY:)

cuzins and my sisters(candid..i guess)

family and grandma(except brother)
only upload a few pics...malas to upload other pics:)
U ARE A SWEET GIRL,
U LIKE GREEN COLOR,
EVENTHO I 'ejek' U WITH KENNETH NAME(sometimes),
BUT U ARE MY GOOD,SWEET AND NICE FRIEND:) To:Leanne:)
AU REVOIR..
Fareha H...
gtg now .....buhhhbyee.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment