Sunday, February 21, 2010

U DONT EVEN KNOW ME,SO STOP PRETENDING THAT U KNOW ME!

FIRST THING IS-HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR heheh a little bit late..
and i had a best time in OU at 14th feb..hanging out with friends to celebrate vie's birthday..well kinda, soo play bowling and others..:D and and HAPPY VALENTINES DAY <3

HOLIDAY *ONE WEEK*- the best week in this month, first day-go to bandar melaka and errrr shop?? heh and and meet my mom's friend,she is soo funny *seriously* that time when she told us bout smething and me,my sis and my mom laughing like C-CRAZY in the car.
and and she gave my sis her shoes and sunglasses-which is from Paris, and and Gucci and Christian Dior, and i got CD sunglasses heheh..i wont wear it like ALWAYS-im not that type, urmm HOYEAH, i just realise the most of the time we eat..hahaha,not shop but eat ,i keep saying
"I DONT WANNA EAT,IM FULL" and then my mom still told me to eat and I EAT UNTIL FINISH, my sis said "EYH, I THOT U FULL JUST NOW"
heheh, but i just smile :D but seriously aunty aireen is T-TOTALLY FUNNY :D and her real name is Airemye Ariffin,u can pronounce the first?? ^-^ and im not sure bout the last name

PICTURES--more in FB
HCNY!!!!

just got out from MNG :D
SMILE :D
NICE <3


dont have anything to do

LOVE THE VIEW <3
gtg tomoro school *so fast D:*
SAYONARA
Fareha H....

No comments:

Post a Comment