Tuesday, February 02, 2010

WISH U MAY,WISH U MIGHT

YESTERDAY-kinda boring and fun?? haha,school was kinda fun yesterday but the most funniest is when finish school and my mom told me and my sis pay smething at amcorp,and and i go alone at the post office while my sis pay for parking smething, and i took the number and it is 1222 but the number that time was 1208, and i wait but kinda LAMBAT ,and cancelled it and go to Cold Storage post office, i take the number again and GUESS WHAT WHAT!!?? the number i took is just the same like i took at amcorp 1222!!! that time the number is still at 1207, haha if we late little bit the number gonna be the same like at amcorp

me-*tekan that thing and wait for the number to come out,
after that pull the number and WALLAAA!!*
me>>*showing to my sis and we laugh like C-C-C-RAZY there..
people looking while we laugh..
i was like wth??
after that we didnt pay dont wanna waste time coz my mom need to go melaka that time..
btw my mom also laughing coz of the SAME number!! hehe...
and and yesterday is
---------------------------------------------------
CHAMEE'S BIRTHDAY..real name shahmi and HAPPY BIRTHDAY
and remember u promise DONT HURT HER...jk jk
---------------------------------------------------
TODAY-school was so fun?? FUN! with jeremy,ashvinder and rajeshwaran, if they in our class im happy then..they kinda like to JOKE and obviously ashvinder the most, but agama is kinda sleepy, some of them also haha ICTL!!! was aweesommee, but not aweesoommee when my place the computer rosak..maybe the form1?? dunno lah.. and i need to change place D: im suppose to sit beside kevin and yeong keng but my comp kinda rosak, then need to change place AND I STILL SAVE MY THINGS IN THERE! I DONT EVEN SAVE IN MY DISKET, heeeeeee :D got olahraga and yellow house practise but i go to yellow hse pactise first to check the kedatangan and then go to olahraga, the girls in olahraga need to lari 8 laps but some run more and boys 10 and some also run more, the funny thing is we run and meet with rumah kuning, they also run, i was like HYEE!!..HEY!!..BYEE!!..haha us and the yellow hse run opposite way..soo kinda penat but i made it for the lompat jauh and lontar peluru but vie and i didnt baling LIKE ALWAYS :D and and and vie found the same moth or butterfly?? like last year hehee...and tomoro need to stayback for bsmm..and ITS AN EXAUSTED DAY!! * i spell it rite??*
byee sleepy -_-
AU REVOIR
Fareha H...

No comments:

Post a Comment