Sunday, November 08, 2009

JUST LISTEN...

its been long i didnt online....cause some of the readers know that form1 and form2 of samadian is in a condition of really really rajin studying..haha..im not really that person..well...next week..is the second week of exam..since today is sunday...thats why i online....btw

HAPPY BIRTHDAY INA(1 NOV)......DAD(6NOV )....
and of coz my ADAM DANIAL(7NOV)......:D

exam start last week at wednesday....everyone study...well some of them not....HEHE....after every exam i ask LIKE EVERYONE.....IS IT EASY???!!..many times..especially leanne..

me__:hey...leanne,is it easy??(the first time)
leanne:kinda....
me__:hey kenneth...is it easy??...
kenneth:NO COMMENT......

WAIT,STOP FOR AWHILE...DARN...MY SHORTS IS FULL OF FUR.....MIA!!!!!!(my cat) i use that name..hehe..... continue......

me__:jess..is it easy??
jesseline:.....okaylah.....
me__:.....is it easy??
leanne:..again??...not really...
(outside the school)
me__:is it easy??...elaine
elaine:................
me__:is it easy....melissa??
melissa:its kinda okaylah....
me__:...is it easy...vieana??
vieana:....errrr.......NOO!!!(walking to the taxi).....
me__:...IS IT EASY!!??....leanne!!??
leanne:...........I DON'T KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
me__:HAHA.....okay..okay i'll stop...IS IT EASY!!??
elaine,melissa,leanne,izzah:...STOP IT!!

HAHAHA..i also ask the next day and the next day.........


TO VIEANA....
DONT USE HIS PHONE AGAIN!!......-.-

IS IT EASY!!??????..readers!??(to form 1 and form 2 of samadian)hehehehehehe.......XD.......

ARRIVEDERCI..
Fareha H.....

No comments:

Post a Comment