Saturday, November 21, 2009

HEAR ME.......

today..........................................
morning at seremban..meet my grandma...afternoon..got back to PJ...and then go to Amcorp Mall...buy things with my aunty ana,mom and ina...take my aunty at some place dekat with assunta's hospital...and then go to amcorp.... see clothes and buy things...and and and guess what??...what??....WHAT??!!.....my sister rushing to go this shop...and suddenly...HUHHHH???!!!.....its vie and her mom and sister okay lets make it simple...her family....she was like opposite of the elevator and
"HEY!!..fareha!*in a kinda slow voice*.."...and me the opposite of the elevator..."hey!...HYE!!"....haha..it was funny...got to see her..in holidays..WHAT A SMALL WORLD..am i rite,vie??..soo moving forward...planned to go shah alam..but ter-over...at amcorp...soo go eat..not hungry..only drink...and buy this cool slipper..at amcorp..and send my aunty at shah alam...and then got back..........sooo thats for today...haha..still funny..think bout the elevator and vie...=D...............

need to go now..SERIOUSLY...haha................buhhhbyyeee
AU REVOIR..
Fareha H..

Fareha H....

No comments:

Post a Comment