Thursday, November 12, 2009

FINALLY FREEDOM...

aww...yeah.....
EXAM'S OVER!!!!

YES,FINALLY EXAM'S OVER...:D.......
HAHA.......soo yesterday...Nuhan wet me up...and today i revenge at him....before 3 minutes exam's over everyone like waiting..waiting...WAITING...and finally....teacher said "exam's over"....everyone like YAY..HOORAY.....and the first one who wet me up is Jesseline....and then i try to wet her up...but then my favourite bottle..a big bottle got jatuh from 1st floor...i was like NOOOOOO!!!!.....soo i took it and wet jess up....after that me planning to wet them...the them was Vieana..Nuhan..Jesseline..Jessica..Ariana..Eunice..Amar..Danish..Mandeep..
Sree..and others..i cant remember the others cause im busy wetting them..soo the WHOSSH..SPLASH begins..i throw the whole bottle of water at Nuhan...i refill it back..and splash the water at Danish....after that..me and Jesseline saw Bazil...hiding from getting wet...at the guard place..i told jess to go the other way...and i blocked him the other way....but he got escape......sooo...stil im wetting them...and i saw my mom's car..and i just ran away before i could say GUDBYE....to all of the friend...but got no chance...soo i ran and i saw Bazil...he ran cause he thought im gonna splash the water at him and i said "UR SOO LUCKY..I DON'T HAVE WATER RITE NOW!!"...and i got back home .....ahh...tomoro the prefect go to camp at fraser hill...so cool..and im angry cause my mom forcing me to go to melaka tomoro..so i cant go skul ....sory jesseline..i cant go

IM GONNA MISS MY FRIEND IN THE HOLIDAYS!!!!....................
OHHHH...YEAH...I DIDNT GET TO SAY GUDBYE.....
GUDBYE TO ALL OF MY FRIEND!!!!!!!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS ALL!!!!

AU REVOIR...
Fareha H.......

No comments:

Post a Comment