Tuesday, December 01, 2009

ALL OR NOTHING...

lets talk bout yesterday.............

gone to my aunty's house....meet Farhad..Fatah..Athirah..Fatih..aunty..and uncle..haha..miss them..soo..me and Athirah planning want to go swim at the swimming pool..but i was in condition..errmm..nvm...soo...didnt get to swim..see Athirah swim...and i play water with her..and and like 25 minutes or smething..my dad..uncle..Fatih.. his friend..and Farhad..came down..and suddenly i saw Fatih with his friend riding this cute bicycle..from 11th floor to 5th floor..of coz lah using elevator..it has small tires..and high sit..well we can lose it down..and i ride it with my sister..it was super cutie..they bought it at china...some of the pic is in facebook...soo...moving forward..while looking them swims..i was like wishing that "i want to jump into swimming pool NOW!!"...i was so regret didnt tell my mom i want to swim..hehe...and finally got back to the 11th floor and rest...while my aunty and my parents talking..me..Athirah..watching..JANGAN PANDANG BELAKANG CONGKAK...it was funny...no offence..and kinda stupid....so..its kinda late..and all of us got back home..

and and the coolest is i got this skateboard...from my aunty..it is also super cutie...i was like.."ARE U SURE??..U HAV GOT TO BE SERIOUS??"...my aunty also bought it from china..it was a little different than the kind of skateboard that we used to see..really DIFFERENT...it has only 2 rollers.....its gonna be hard...still learn how to play..but but Athirah..is good in it..well she play it at china...

ohh..yeah some pics....the readers dont need to go FB..


see??the skateboard..the green..but not that..its Athirah's..mine is little diff..

more clear..haha..didnt wear sandals cause at swimming pool..:D

EMERGENCY ALERT!!

IS WAITING FOR EXAM RESULTS..:O..HELP!!!!!!!!!!

and got video at my profile in FB..haha..huhu..need to go now...buhhhbyyeee

SAYONARA

Fareha H....

No comments:

Post a Comment