Thursday, December 31, 2009

I'M NOT GONNA FORGET U..

2009!!
its been great,awesome and sweet year,
let's just wait for a better year,next year
that's gonna be like how many hours more,maybe 4 hours
many things happen this year,not so many lah.i got new friends and they have been helping me through this year..and more matured,i think..and im sorry to anyone if i did anything wrong and broke ur heart..and been the SHOCKING YEAR..:D
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
2010!!
I cant promise for a new Fareha next year,
i maybe still the same attitude,
and please a better year??
anyone who hate me or smething..lets just make it a better year next year which is 4 hours more i guess..
i know i make mistakes like all people do..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
btw..
bye bye 2009 its the best year i ever had there's a lot of sweet memories and will never forget u,
and welcome 2010..hope its a good year too..
MY MOM AND SIS GOT BACK FROM INDONESIA TODAY AND AND GUESS WHAT??!!GUESS WHAT??!!
I GOT GUITAR AT LAST DAY OF 2009..YES!!..DID I SAY ITS THE BEST YEAR I EVER HAD??!!..HEHE..
THE LAST POST FOR 2009 PEOPLE..
BYE BYEEEEEEE 2009*slow motion*
ARRIVEDERCI ALL..
Fareha H..
one more thing..
HAPPY NEW YEAR..*NOT YET*:)

No comments:

Post a Comment