Wednesday, December 16, 2009

DONT MAKE THINGS WORSE

soo today....
i thought my cousins,aunty and grandma gonna come today...the first thing i said after awake in the morning...DARN!! or more to NOO!!!!...not bcoz of my grandma but my cousins..my noisy cousins...heh...and after udin told me that my cousins gonna come tomorrow...i was relieve..*sigh*...but i still need to meet them and they sleep at my house...i dunno until when...and i got letter today...it says that the form 2,3 and 4..from samad...need to take pinjaman books in 30th december..i was like "SAY WHAT??!!!!"...its one more day before the year of 2010....well...got my cat bathed today....and and its been long time i didnt see kak aireen..and finally today i met her again...hehe...so kinda bored today...and and my room is ready for me to sleep..well i alredy sleep yesterday in my room..hehe...i cant believe next year am going to be a Form2 student...and some of my junior friend from Sri Damai is going to Samad..am soo happy...:D...soo thats it..i guess..

AU REVOIR..
Fareha H.......

No comments:

Post a Comment